So today would have been my 21st birthday. I died a little less than 6 years ago. . . I thought I was going to try acid/lsd for the very first time.
What I got from a friend wasn’t acid at all. . . It was 25I NBOME. . . It sent me into convulsions and almost killed my friend and 2 brothers as well. 25I is a synthetic research chemical that is passed off to many unsuspecting kids as LSD, bath salts, Molly/ectasy.
Delivery methods can be droplets, blotter paper, tablets, powders or candy.
Think of it as a psychedelic hallucigen combined with methamphetamine. I died 3 minutes before the first responders arrived. So I won’t be getting my driver’s license this year or going to prom. I won’t be earning a letterman jacket for football, wrestling, swim or track. All I can tell you is that it just takes one time. . . My family and friends miss me dearly.
I was smart, obviously good looking, popular and thought I could get away with just about anything. . . My parents warned me all the time about the dangers of drugs. . . I just thought it couldn’t happen to me.
I hope you make a better choice than me and just stay away from anything you might be trying to get high off of, because it just isn’t worth it! #RIPMONTANABROWN #JustOneTime