Toddler killed after putting a phone charger lead in her mouth while it was plugged into the wall

 

The toddler had travelled around 62 miles south with mum Razia, to spend time with grandparents on Friday.

Once they arrived and were settled, Razia left the child to play alone the following day.

According to The Times of India, the child’s mum had removed her phone from a charger nearby, but forgot to turn the switch off.

The young child noticed the cable and put it into her mouth, while it was still plugged in.

Another respected local newspaper, The Hindustan Times, claims the child was rushed to hospital, after suffering electrocuted.

But the child was pronounced dead upon arrival.

Akhilesh Pradhan from Jahangirabad police station said: “The family has not approached us with any police complaint, so a case has not been filed.

“However, if somebody approaches us for a complaint, it will be done according to the norms.”

It has not been confirmed how old the child was, and whether it was a girl or a boy.

The two local respected newspaper’s cite different ages and genders for the toddler.

In one report, the horror incident involved a two year old girl.

And in another, it was a three-year-old boy involved in the incident.

Loading...

0 thoughts on “Toddler killed after putting a phone charger lead in her mouth while it was plugged into the wall”

Write a Reply or Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.